Congratulations! Your team roster has at least five runners registered and you’re ready to roll for the 2018 Market to Market Relay Iowa! This SOLD OUT race will feature 350 teams. You may be thinking… now what? But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
TIMELINE OF IMPORTANT DATES:
- Official Rulebook is available now. Print or bookmark on your smartphone for race day. It’s a great resource to answer your questions.
- Starting Waves Announced: Starting waves will be added to the website and sent by email on 4/18/2018
- 2018 Race Day Guide: The digital version will be added to the website and sent by email on 4/18/2018. You will receive printed copies for all team members at Packet Pickup.
- 2018 Race Brief will be added to the website and sent by email on 4/27/2018
- Final Reminders will be sent by email on 5/7/2018
- Packet Pickup is 5/11/2018 and 5/12/2018
- Race Day is Saturday, 5/12/2018
2018 COURSE IMPROVEMENTS:
If you are a Market to Market Relay Iowa veteran, you will notice a few course modifications this year due to construction and improving the course.
Stages 13 and 14 are new and provide runners a better experience through the Waukee/Clive area. Stage 15 has been altered because of construction on the Clive Greenbelt Trail. Our Finish Line has moved slightly due to construction on the Court Ave Bridge.
CHANGING OR ADDING RUNNERS TO YOUR ROSTER:
- What happens if I need to add or substitute a runner?
- Substituting a runner now costs $15 and making a change is simple. Just go to the website here and add or delete runners as you did previously.
- What happens if my team loses a runner and we decide not to replace them?
- No action is required if you still have at least 5 runners registered. Example: If you lose 1 person on an 8 person team and your team decides to compete with 7 runners. You DON’T have to do anything. DO make sure you have at least 5 runners registered and no more than 8. Teams with only 4 team members are not allowed to participate.