The 4th annual Market to Market Relay Ohio will feature over 175 teams, starting in 8 different waves leaving from the the historic Main Street of Milford in Greater Cincinnati. Waves will begin at 5:00 am, with the last wave leaving at 8:00 am. You can look up your team’s information (including your team name, team bib number, wave & start time, packet pickup location, and estimated time of finish) here.
The Race Day Guide is the key for you and your team to have a successful Market to Market Relay Ohio. It includes:
- Race rules
- Running leg maps, distances, and elevation profiles
- Step-by-step driving directions
- Post-Race Shindig information
- Finish Line information
This year, we’re going green! You will NOT receive a printed copy of the race guide. Make sure your team has downloaded the race guide from m2mrelay.com onto several phones before race day.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How was my starting wave selected?
Teams are placed in waves based upon:
- Reaching the finish line between the coverage window of 3:30 pm and 8:30 pm.
- Maximizing your fun (passing and being passed by teams)
- Reducing Vehicle Congestion
- VIP vs Standard Team, selected by your captain (VIP Teams can pick their starting wave… Consider this option for next year!)
Can I change our starting wave time?
Team starting waves are rarely changed. However, we know injuries and data entry mistakes happen. If you think your team will be outside the coverage window at the finish, fill out this form and we will take a closer look at your team’s starting wave.