The 10th Annual Market to Market Relay Nebraska presented by OrthoNebraska will feature over 615 teams starting in 15 different starting waves leaving from Aksarben Village. Waves will begin at 5:00 am, with the last wave leaving at 9:40am. You can look up your team’s information (including your team name, team bib number, wave & start time, packet pickup location, and estimated time of finish) here.
The Race Day Guide is the key for you and your team to have a successful Market to Market Relay Nebraska. It includes:
- Race rules
- Running leg maps, distances, and elevation profiles
- Step-by-step driving directions
- Post-Race Shindig information
- Finish Line information
- Team Time Card
View the 2017 Race Day Guide here. Printed copies will be included in your race bag at packet pickup.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How was my starting wave selected?
Teams are placed in waves based upon:
- Reaching the finish line between the coverage window of 3:30 pm and 8:30 pm.
- Maximizing your fun (passing and being passed by teams)
- Reducing Vehicle Congestion
- VIP vs Standard Team, selected by your captain (VIP Teams can pick their starting wave… Consider this option for next year!)
Can I change our starting wave time?
Team starting waves are rarely changed. However, we know injuries and data entry mistakes happen. If you think your team will be outside the coverage window at the finish, fill out this form and we will take a closer look at your team’s starting wave.